October 30, 2017
The Capture Course is HERE!! Will you join in on me in the excitement?!! It’s honestly been many, many months in planning, and it feels surreal that it’s actually launched!
Don’t hesitate! Those who purchase the course in the first 48 hours and use the code “launch10” will receive $10 off!
What to Expect:
- FACEBOOK LIVE SUPPORT: if you join in the first week, before November 4, you’ll be added to a Facebook group where only those who have paid will have access. This FB group is where you can ask questions that will be answered during a weekly FB live, hosted by ME! This feedback and support will be provided for at least 2 months after the launch, so that you can continue to learn and feel confident using your camera!
- A PDF of 17 things to look for that you don’t know to look for! We cover 15 of them in the course, but the list has grown since!
- Lifetime access to curriculum materials online. Yes! Refresh whenever you need please!
- To learn how to use your camera in manual mode and use natural.
- Over an hour and a half of lectures and supporting text included on each lecture.
Have you missed the first lecture of the 14 included?! This 9 minute video will give you an in-depth idea of what to expect in the course!
Just not sure The Capture Course if for you? Think you’re more advanced? Or maybe don’t have the right camera? Don’t hesitate to email me to make sure before you purchase! email@example.com