Marriage Mondays | Dating Your Spouse & Fighting for Getaways | lindsaydavenportphotography.com/blog

Marriage Mondays | Dating Your Spouse & Fighting for Getaways

April 10, 2017

Happy Monday friends! I’m more than excited to share our first guest post!

Last week I shared about this new series we’re launching called Marriage Mondays, which you can catch up on my heart behind it here. Insert happy dance, because our first guest blogger Hannah from The Cake by Hannah is opening up about her first few years of marriage and how continually dating her husband by guarding their weekly date nights and budgeting for weekend getaways or staycations is worth it. Hannah is the talented, passionate writer behind her blog and the founder of The Cake Shop. I have loved getting to know her through Circle Seven Five Events, her fun, authentic Insta Story and her heart through her blog. She’s all things cute, genuine and fashionable as she shares about faith, fashion and spreading kindness like buttercream frosting. I’m honored that she was our first guest blogger, and I can say that Jordan and I are definitely encouraged by the intentionality that she and her husband Paul have. I’d say that in today’s world, sometimes putting boundaries around quality time with your spouse can be misunderstood or devalued, but the fact that her friends and family know and ask about this is absolutely amazing!

Thanks for opening up your heart Han!

cottonwood road photography

cottonwood road photography

My husband and I have been married for 3 years now. Every single year has been better than the last, and this season we are currently in is our favorite we’ve ever been in. (Insert cheers here!) We just have kind of ‘hit our groove’, if you will. We have had to learn a lot over the last three years under the same roof to get to where we are now; like, how and when to approach conflict, battles to choose and which ones to drop, that Paul is always going to put his shoes in the middle of the bathroom and I am always going to need to be overly organized and planned, and, most importantly, how to prioritize our time with one another over all the other blaring noises in our life. It hasn’t been an easy journey by any means. To be honest, our first year of marriage I have all but completely blocked out of my memory forever. Okay, okay- not really. But it was really hard! God has a sense of humor, because our first place together was a loft- no doors but the one to the bathroom. We fought so much our first year, and there was no escaping each other. I found myself crying in an empty bathtub quite a few times just because it was the only place I could be frustrated without Paul sitting next to me! Guys, those were funny days and times, and I really am grateful for them! See, our first year was a year of hustle, bustle, running from here to there, working 9-5 and then being somewhere else 5-9, oh and… have time for each other… more like lack there of. There were nights I literally lied awake thinking, “What the heck did I get myself into?” It can all too easily happen, we get so caught up in life that we forget to pour into the most important piece of the puzzle. Then, one day we wake up and have no idea how we got where we are, but none the less, here we are: tired, ragged, distant, frustrated, and clueless where to start trying to pick up the pieces.

This was where we found ourselves at year two of marriage, and it’s when we made some massive changes in our lives. How lucky to see so early on in our marriage that we couldn’t live like this forever. Something had to give! You guys, whether you have been married 5 days, 5 years, or 5 decades, prioritizing one on one time with your spouse is the most beneficial and sweet thing you can do for your marriage. It will look different for every single couple, but figure out what works for you. Fridays are Paul’s and my day, and we are very selfish with it. I think we have passed off our Friday no more than 8-10 times MAX over the last two years. We can literally be sitting on the sofa watching a movie together and eating homemade pizza for date night, or we are at some extravagant new restaurant we’ve been wanting to try, but bottom line is that Fridays are ours, and nobody can change that. When the budget is tight, we just go grab happy hour at a local restaurant and grab ice cream on the square. I love those date nights just as much! We let our family and friends know about Friday date nights, too. We talk about it a lot, and protect it. I love when people see me on Thursday and ask what Paul and I are doing for date night. It’s truly part of our week, and it changed the game. It’s amazing what a date night does for your marriage. Taking that even further, we have started doing vacation/staycations every 6 months to seriously unplug, and our goal is to do some kind of getaway every quarter. Our jobs require us to be “on” what feels like all hours of the day. We are constantly thinking, shepherding, and meeting people’s needs, and it’s absolutely our passion. So, that means also that we have to fight to turn off work and unplug periodically. When you’re in the business of people like we are (pastor and pastor’s wife/worship leader/blogger), you have to be intentional about turning. it. off. If your response to me saying ‘take a vacation’ was just, “Yeah right, we on that budget life.” SO ARE WE. We budget every dime we have, and if we overspend one of those dimes, something else is taking the hit. But, we value saving and prioritizing dates and getaways.

Our favorite place to do a staycation is Four Seasons Dallas. We have been twice now, and it’s the best. We sit on our balcony, play board games, reconnect, and talk about what things we want to accomplish in the coming months. We intentionally turn off our phones and try new things together. These are the same types of questions and things we do on any Friday date night, but there is something so much deeper about a getaway. If you haven’t tried Air Bnb y’all, you are seriously missing the boat on this one. Don’t let money be an excuse to not getaway with your spouse. Four Seasons is a pretty hefty bill, but an Air Bnb can be as little as $300 for a whole weekend getaway together. Bring your own food to cook, go explore a city you don’t know, read together, play games, walk the local state parks… the options are endless. Find somewhere just a couple hours away that you can easily drive to.

No matter what, we’ve all heard this but it’s so true, don’t stop dating your spouse. When things get hard, when things get busy, when babies come, or when you have had that same fight for the fifth time this week (eherm, we’ve totally been there)- intentionality with your best friend is the only way to maintain that tight friendship. Fight for productive and intentional time together. Literally just last night, half way through our dinner, I said, “I hate that we are sitting on the sofa again for dinner with the tv on.” So we turned off the tv and went to the kitchen island and ate like we should. We had great conversation just by intentionally choosing to stop the mundane and ragged routine of tired we can easily fall into.

Have those date nights and try a fun staycation or little getaway. We used to say to ourselves “we are waiting for the right time to travel and explore”, but like so many things in life, is there ever really a good time? Save money now, and prioritize the things want to do and value most now! The foundation you’re building in your marriage now are the habits you will have for a long time, and are what will dictate the direction of your future family’s habits. If date night is a priority now, that won’t change when kids come along. Your kids will know and celebrate Fridays (or whatever day is it is for you!) and honor it. Same with getaways. Start now, and it will be a habit deeply rooted in the core of who you are as a couple. Sure, money will be up and down and unpredictable, but fighting for it and intentionally saving for things like that is worth it. It’s sacrifice but it’s also a game changer for how you connect with your spouse.

Love you guys! Thanks for reading just a little bitty piece of my heart. Thankful for you.

xoxo- Han

Cottonwood road photography

Cottonwood road photography

1. sarah.larkin@mac.com says:

I love this post!! Great reminder and excellently put. I love the part about building the foundation now, before kids! So true.

• ldungan@nmsu.edu says:

I agree Sarah!! Hannah had such good points, and I love the foundation part before kids too. We’re trying to keep that going as much as we can since little Luke came!

2. sarah.larkin@mac.com says:

• ldungan@nmsu.edu says:

3. sarah.larkin@mac.com says:

• ldungan@nmsu.edu says:

4. sarah.larkin@mac.com says:

• ldungan@nmsu.edu says:

5. sarah.larkin@mac.com says:

• ldungan@nmsu.edu says:

6. sarah.larkin@mac.com says:

• ldungan@nmsu.edu says:

7. sarah.larkin@mac.com says:

• ldungan@nmsu.edu says:

8. vumitifax@honor-8.com says:

I know how hard it is to get a genuine hacker because I myself have been duped by fake hackers. I told my company IT guy I needed the services of a hacker to help me hack my husband’s phone and social accounts and the IT guy recommended cyberdoctor.hack@hotmail.com. He told me the hacker does varieties of hacks like facebook, instagram, email, websites, clears criminal records, school grades bank and credit card. I contacted him and he did the job at a very affordable price and a fast time frame. He successfully hacked my husband’s phone and not only that, he went as far to help me with clearing my bank debt and funding my account.Writing this review is the least I can do. I’m so grateful to him. Never knew good people like this still exist. I call him my angel lol. Contact cyberdoctor.hack@hotmail.com and he will complete your hacking jobs.

9. vumitifax@honor-8.com says:

10. vumitifax@honor-8.com says:

11. vumitifax@honor-8.com says:

12. vumitifax@honor-8.com says:

13. vumitifax@honor-8.com says:

14. vumitifax@honor-8.com says:

• ELLA JENNY MADDISON says:

HERE is how to secretly hack and spy a cheating partner texts messages and whatsapp chats, Do you suspect your husband /girlfriend of having extra marital affairs or cheating on you? or Do you need Relaible’ HACKER’ to spy on a phone REMOTELY? ..well most times your heart only needs more time/proofs to accept what your intuition/Gut feeling already suspect , My co-worker introduce me to a GENIUS HACKER And Spyware link Directory Programmer his direct contacts for text or whatsapp is +,.1 762 499 2170.. his Email is [INVISIBLEHACKINGLOOPS AT GMAIL DOT COM]. Though at first i was a bit skeptical, because is my first time , but he actually proved himself to be an honest phone Tech ‘ve ever met, He accessed my cheating husband Cell phone remotely with the Target phone number and few info only,with his software, and i was able to spy on all his text messages [both recent and deleted] whatsapp chats, [new/delpleted]facebook messanger etc , retrieving emails messages and instagram passwords ,jail break icloud information and all other social media apps on the Target phone, you can as well Track Target phone live location at anytime even deleted messages of past months will still be available to spy on the spyapp dashboard, to be honest i was surprise with the Magic of His Spyware link and software and i’m so glad i found out everything going on that i’m unaware of, So i’m dropping my testimony and his contacts here for anyone who needs any Hacking services contact him And tell him Ella reffered you!!!….

15. Brittany Wesbrock says:

I went for a holiday in poland and was on a train that very day when i came across these two ladies who talked how a hacker helped one of them get into their spouse’s phone , mail , and other social media account without him noticing that anything like that happened and i have been in search of such person to get this job done , I had to confront them since the way sounded it seemed too real to believe but i decided to give it a try and this time I promised myself that this was going to be the last time I’d contact anyone for any type of services to be rendered .. and to my greatest surprise when I contacted VIRTUALHACKNET@ GMAIL DOT COM , who happened to be my savior… he perfectly did the job without hesitation or giving all sort of excuses , I was able to monitor my boyfriend’s activities online Remotely .. I’m grateful and would always work with him .. he’s the best at what he does .. I recommend him to you guys for any type of services , trust me you’d never regret your action .

16. Josephine Elkantara says:

My credit score in 3 bureaus was really running Low and I needed to fix it as soon as possible in order avoid many things , I then decided to work with a credit specialist who redirected me to “VIRTUALHACKNET” a trusted credit repair specialist with years of experience , you could tell that he’s an expert by how he handles the job given to him well and leaves no trace behind after … VIRTUALHACKNET @ GMAIL DOT COM , That’s his email right there ..

17. Sarah Dobson says:

Me and my husband has been in search of a hacker to help with hacking into our daughter’s phone who was studying in Australia in order to monitor her moves and whereabouts because she’s just 19 at that time and VIRTUALHACKNET@GMAIL.COM was able to pull it off for us and we got to find out how she was partying on a regular and sometimes even skipped classes and stayed over at her boyfriend’s , I’m grateful to these incredible hacking crews who pulled this off because without them we would not know what was going on .

18. Georgina Wilson says:

Though me and my boyfriend are in a open relationship , I still went ahead and hired a hacker to hack his phone so I could see who he texts , calls and where he has been without him knowing , a friend of mine gave me a contact of a good hacker she worked with just of recent VIRTUALHACKNET@GMAIL.COM , he’s really good though later on I started feeling some type of way about what i did to my boyfriend and on another thought maybe I was insecure and want him all to myself .. LOL , thanks to virtual hack , I really enjoyed working wiith you guys .

19. Pamela Jose says:

SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE SHOULD CONTACT.

I was in bit of some really embarrassing cyber issues which led me to meeting some scammers as well but my will to solve my issue eventually paid off when i met 🅷🅰🅲🅺🅴🆁4🆆🅸🆂🅴, his work rate, professionalism and discretion is top-class. Hit him up through Email: “🆂🆄🅿🅿🅾🆁🆃@🅷🅰🅲🅺🅴🆁4🆆🅸🆂🅴.🅲🅾🅼” WhatsApp: +1 (305) 902‑6599. he’s kind of picky though so make mention of the reference. Tell him someone referred you so he can attend to you fast…

20. robert hanry says:

I had access to 6 different phones belonging to my workers who were planning to steal over $120,000 from my company. I read all their conversations, all thanks to this professional hacker by the name Hackadviser. The best way to thank him is with this post. So if you need a good hacker you can reach him via Hackadviserpro @ gmail com, He has many other services he offers like -website hack -credit repair and score boost -all social media accounts hack -erasing criminal records permanently -GPS tracking -university database hack and grades change -recovering of funds lost to. online brokers and so many others. I wrote out the little I remember.

21. Ella Madison says:

22. Laura Walker says:

Been stalking my husband remotely for over 6 months now without him even noticing what is going on and not knowing I know about all his dirty talks with other young girls out there , buying them gist items and keeping them in a hotel rooms while he sometimes comes back home Late then Lies when you ask of his whereabouts , I made contact with one of his side chicks who was 24 and gave her a serious warning and embarrassment of her Life .. I was able to get the informations I needed with the help of VIRTUALHACKNET AT GMAIL DOT COM , The best when it comes to this , he saved my marriage and I’m grateful .

23. Osman Curtis says:

Everything is working for my good after I made contact with Dr Amber the spell caster that prepared a spell for me which made me a Lottery winner of 7 million dollars and he can help you too. Email: amberlottotemple @yahoo . com

24. Osman Curtis says:

Believe it or not Dr Amber has come to stay to do wonders with his spells. I overheard my co-worker telling his cousin how Dr Amber helped him get back his partner within 24 hours . I was amazed about what he said. I searched for this man called Dr Amber online and guess what… He had so many good reviews online about his work. I got in contact with him to win the lottery and he assured me that winning the lottery is not a problem but what do I intend doing with the winnings. I told him what I will do when I become a winner. Dr Amber prepared a spell and prayed for me for 3 days before he told me where to play the Lottery. I did as he instructed me with a positive mindset. To my greatest shock, I was announced the winner of $1,000 dollars everyday for life which is equivalent to a cash prize of $7,000,000 million dollars.. I have no words to thank Dr Amber but to share your good works to everyone that needs help. Visit: amberlottotemple.com or Email: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

25. Elizabeth Lewis says:

Now I’ve got unlimited access to my husbands iPhone and PC and also have his activities in check.
    Thanks
    to them for their assistance it really meant a lot to me to access my
    husband’s cell phone,WhatsApp calls,Telegram,Wechat and Viber without his
    knowledge with just his cell phone number. I’m grateful to aceteamhackers at gmail dot com
    Good work always speak for itself, you should contact them.

26. Peter Hogan says:

Have you guys checked out these professional team of hackers called privatehacker247@gmail.com, they are the best in the system,
    involved with cloning phones, hacked into my ex’s gmail and facebook, what let me knowing she was infidel and also gave my nephew some really outstanding
    school scores which he upgraded himself, cool way to have financial freedom as well. Get your bank blank atm cards which could debit money
    from any a.t.m machine. Make $30,000 and more in a couple days. He was removed my criminal records on all database and got me my casino membership card
    back…I had to make him my personal hacker friend because he is useful at every aspect . You could mail him as well if you have issues needed to be sorted,
    He is picky though so make mention of the reference. Peter referred you.

27. GRACE says:

Do you suspect your Man/girlfriend of having extra marital affairs or cheating on you? well most times your heart only needs more time/proofs to accept what your intuition/Gut already knows,my co-worker introduce me to a GENIUS HACKER And PHONE Tech Programmer his direct contacts for text his Email is [hack4wise @gmail com]. Though at first i was a bit skeptical, because is my first time , but he actually proved himself to be an honest Tech ‘ve ever met, He accessed my cheating husband Cell phone remotely with the Target phone number and few info only,with his software, and i was able 2 spy on all text messages [both recent and deleted] whatsapp chat, facebook messanger, retrieving emails and instagram passwords ,jail break icloud information and all other social media apps on the Target phone, you can as well Track Target phone live location, even deleted messages of past months will still be available to spy on the spyapp dashboard,to be honest i was surprise with the Magic of His Spyware APP and i’m so glad i found out everything going on that i’m unaware of,So i’m dropping my testimony and his contacts here for anyone who needs any Hacking services contact him And tell him Ella reffered you!!!!!

28. Joniya says:

This is my Strict advice on hiring a hacker, Never hire a hacker with a Gmail account because from my research and experience so far , hackers don’t use Gmail because it does not have a location encryption enabled on Gmail.
    and if you must hire a hacker , You should had over to deep web and precisely Dark Basin Forum or CryptBB forum where hackers listed their services and they are all screened before listing their services on those forums. I have also hired a hacker in the past months hence I got the experience , I needed a phone on my spouse and wisetechacker @gmail com was the exact hacker group I used due to their 87% review on phone hacking. They had more reviews on those forums and I strongly advice you make research before wanting to hire a hacker so you wont fall into the wrong hands .

29. Joniya says:

I had access to 6 different phones belonging to my workers who were planning to steal over $120,000 from my company. I read all their conversations, all thanks to this professional hacker by the name wisetechacker.The best way to thank him is with this post. So if you need a good hacker you can reach him via wisetechacker @gmail com He has many other services he offers like -website hack -credit repair and score boost -all social media accounts hack -erasing criminal records permanently -GPS tracking -university database hack and grades change -recovering of funds lost to. online brokers and so many others. I wrote out the little I remember

30. Joniya says:

Never believe these fake reviews. They’re jobless Indians. I got scammed by some h’ackers on here. But i needed the accexx so bad. So I came here again yesterday to check on reviews and i saw a lot of good review on wisetechacker @gmail com , so i decided to give it a trial. Now i confirm all i read about him. Indeed he is the best i can recommend, fast, reliable and reply promptly

31. Sam Mosley says:

You actually have dozens of different credit scores and the only one that matters is the one your lender is looking at.
    My request to get a loan to purchase a car got denied by my lenders due to my low credit score on experian and fico.
    The amazing thing is I got referred to (CREDITHERO123 AT G MAIL DOT COM) by a popular credit company called lexingtin
    because they could not get my credit boosted to what i wanted . i am so glad i got his contact because he changed my life
    with a month by removing all the bad items on my credit and giving me a score of 800 on all bureaus . Dont miss out on this
    great opportunity if you intend getting your credit fixed .

32. Annabel says:

I am not the first to recommend him because his recommendations can be seen everywhere but I am doing this because I am very happy, I am very happy because I made the right choice and that right choice is me chosen to follow my instincts and go with the good reviews i saw about Fred hacker, believe, if it’s not for that choice i made i would have still been in a very toxic relationship with my ex partner who was a serial cheat but all that is gone now thanks to Mr. Fred everyone deserves happiness that includes you so to get that happiness you deserve I reckon. contact the best in the game for spying and gaining access into phone remotely without having the device on your hands contact email ;wisetechacker @gmail com

33. Ann says:

Infidelity in marriage is never a thing of joy, I was battling with infections in marriage, painful right. I’m not so ashamed to say this because I’ll like this to serve as an eye-opener to young couples out there. my ex-husband was a university lecturer and was always involved with extramarital affairs. I found myself in and out of hospitals treating myself for STDs, I had to get an ethical hacker wisetechacker @gmail com, to help me clone his phone and social media platforms in Whatsapp and Facebook messenger. I was able to gather several proofs from the hack he was able to help me with. I’m so thankful and appreciative. he makes me feel invincible going into any relationship now. knowing fully well I’ll be sure of my spouse’s intention. contact address is an email describing your hack needs and exploits.

34. Kyle says:

Lately my wife has been keeping late nights when i ask her she cooks up stories why she did’nt come home and all, I was becoming feed up about her cooked up stories. I had to hire a hacker to give me full access to her mobile phone and also her GPS after this hacker granted me all and i discovered that my wife has been lying all along to me not knowing she has been cheating on me . All thanks to wisetechacker @gmail com

35. Kyle says:

I’ve been struggling with how to hack someones WhatsApp messages without touching their cell phone for almost a year. I’ve tried at least 10 different apps and none of them worked. I found wisetechacker @gmail com after reading a blog post on how to hack someones WhatsApp messages without touching their cell phone and the reviews were all good so I thought I would give it a try

36. Jason Les says:

Do you know that 35% of your credit score is tied to your payment history. Just one recent late payment can cause
    as much as 180 points drop on your credit score . When i needed a car loan , the late payments and eviction hindered
    me from getting approved for a loan. i reached out to ( credithero123 @ gmail com ) and he permanently removed all these
    negatives on my credit report and my score was boosted up to 790 on all 3 credit bureaus. I have finally gotten approved for my loan
    with the help of credit hero . Send a message to his g mail account if you wish to boost your credit.

37. Greg Florin says:

I had an account with tradestation which I invested a lot into, I was indeed making a lot of earnings but couldn’t make withdrawal,
    I was then referred to ( recoverfunds.investigator247@gmail.com ) who helped me out with a forceful withdrawal , I was able to remove all my funds
    out of this account. If you want to recover your stolen funds/cryptocurrency from scammers I suggest you send him an email today because he has
    helped a lot of scammed victims recover their funds so I owe him this recommendation.

38. Janice Meagher says:

Trust me its best to always know what your partner is up to. My ex partner was acting shady by going to corners to pick up calls at odd hours.
    when i asked who he was on the phone with he tells me its work related. I really wanted to find out myself by i had no access into his mobile phone.
    i reached out to this excellent hacker i met online through his email (ACETEAMHACKERS @ G MAIL . COM ) , and this guru gave me full access
    into my ex partners phone remotely and from my phone i was able to view his whatsapp messages , text messages , facebook messages , tinder , instagram ,
    call logs . my ex did not know all the time that i was watching his moves as he went to different hotels with ladies he met on tinder app.

39. Lisa Payne says:

As a single mother i decided to watch over my children as they were going in to high school by monitoring their mobile phones from my own phone.
    Aceteam gave me a package that allowed me know their location at any time, view their whatsapp messages listen to voice notes and social media messages.
    I was able to caution them on so many occasions that would have put them in trouble and they just wondered how i knew so much.
    if you also need to monitor your kids then contact : ACETEAMHACKERS AT (GMAIL) DOT COM

40. Kenneth Schubert says:

If you feel suspicious about your friend, relative, coworker, neighbour or even your lover

and you want to hack their mobile phone to know what they are up to by viewing contents from their phone like

videos, pictures, emails, text messages, deleted messages, whatsapp , facebook, then send a message to aceteamhackers at gmail dot com

and thank me later. I was 100% satisfied with his services as the targets i hacked didnt know that they were being hacked.

41. Trevor Gray says:

The actual formula used by the credit bureaus to calculate your credit score is a well kept secret. but its known that the recent account activity
    which is length of credit , unpaid accounts and the types of credit are among the few things that account to calculate most of your credit score.
    when i couldnt get my loan approved by the loan company I reached out to CREDITHERO123 @ G MAIL . COM and within 3 weeks he was able to increase my
    573 experian up to 800 and also increased my FICO to 790. you can also boost your credit score by texting credit hero on this line : (435) 319 0882

42. Nichole Davis says:

After my exams i was thinking of what to tell my parents because i had a very bad result , while i was crying a friend introduced me to
    this private hacker who has been helping her hack into our school’s database successfully to change her grades to excellent.
    i was really shocked after this revelation and decided to give him a try. i reached out to him and he was able to improve my grades within 24hours
    for an affordable price. i was 100% satisfied with his service because my school admin never found out about any of his penetration into their database.
    if you also want to change your grades then send him an email on ( privatehacker247 @ gmail.com )

43. Jessica Woodard says:

I advice parents to always stay in their kids business even if they don’t like it . You may not like what you will discover
    but its best to know when to avoid some things early enough that may cause damage . My son turned 15 and i noticed some changes in his behavior
    with his new friends. i became so curious to find out what he was up to and i couldn’t check his phone to get some info because it was always locked with a code.
    i read some good comments about this wonderful hacker called ( aceteamhackers @ g mail dot com ) and sent him a mail . I gave him all the necessary info and after
    programming my sons details he sent me a link and login that could give me access to my sons mobile phone at anytime without his notification.
    I read his messages with his friends and it was not good. They wanted him to join their gang so i had to change his school and contacts to keep him away
    from these people. i want to use this medium to thank Ace team.

44. Alvir Hernandes says:

When my life was falling apart cause of my bad credit i couldn’t get a loan and i broke i needed money to start up my own business just as i was about to give up a close friend of who just worked with Brillianthackers800 AT gmail DOT com in catching his cheating wife recommended them to me and they fixed my credit score and also helped get the loan i needed to start up my business, i just bought a new car all thanks to Brillianthackers800 AT gmail DOT com and i’m planing on buying a new house soon. All i can say is Thank you.

45. Jojo Bautista says:

Get in touch with HACKWEST at WRITEME dot COM or Whatsapp: +1 424 307 2638 if you want to recover your scammed funds or get some legal counsel on how to go about it. They’re the best and most legit team out there. West helped to recover my lost Bitcoin of about $289k worth. I saw their reviews and reached out, got back all my funds with my return on investment. Superb I must say!

46. Wilma says:

I had lost my wallet on one of my computer hard drives from 2019, I found the wallet over a year ago and had not been able to unlock it for over a year. I was amazed for three reasons:
    Firstly, Wizard James recovered the wallet with a large value amount I would love to say out loud but for security will not.
    Secondly, I would never have trusted anyone much less a stranger with this amount of money but he was honest straight forward and totally trustworthy, with no games.
    Thirdly was how professional he was with quick timely information, updates, and security suggestions. You can get in touch with him: email address: wizardjamesrecovery@usa.com WhatsApp: +1 (863) 254-2842

47. jessica harthly says:

I would say everyone has got their fair share of online scam story ,either it happened to a friend, colleague, family or even spouse . saddens me to see people losing their hard earned money or life saving out of not being careful enough or just in a hurry to make more money, well there is nothing wrong in having the zeal to make more all i can just say is do it the right way and be more careful. This message is to victim who has one way lost an asset or the other to a romance scammer or fake ICO investment, forex investment all hope is not lost kindly seek reclaimcryptoagent1 @ Gmail .com and Wats App +1 614 526 8251 you can have your ripped off coin back.

48. Jill Weaver says:

Hello everyone, I’m Jill Weaver and I want to share my story of how I recovered my 204.00 BTC after investing in a Forex scam. I was introduced to Forex trading by a guy I met on Instagram, I cross-checked everything and as of then, everything seemed right. At first, I invested a little amount and when I saw my profits going up, I invested even more cash into it not knowing I was being swindled. They logged me out of my account and I couldn’t access my wallets but after weeks of feeling depressed over it, I came across an article just like this on the internet about Wardriver’s cyber service and how they could help me recover my stolen funds. So I’m putting this out there to anyone who must have been a victim of these scams, romance scams, forex trading and binary scams, bitcoins e.t.c
    You can contact Wardrivers cyber service to help you recover your money. EMAIL (wardriverscyberservice@techie.com) WhatsApp at +1 (616) 898-7285 and TELEGRAM @wardriverscyberservice

49. Nikola Jasińska says:

After several encounters with fraudsters online,I finally met CJAHMET a legit and trusted expert trader,that has recovered all loss for me by trading on my Portifolio.Started trading with 800$ and now my portfolio is worth 17,250$.I have been able to get myself a new phone and open a new restaurant in India.big Thanks to CJAHMET . You can contact them their website for RECOVERY OF STOLEN OR FAKE INVESTMENT via cjahmet.com or email them: CONTACT@CJAHMET.COM

50. Mary says:

It is very annoying and disappointing how all of these apps here cannot help you hack simple gadgets/mobile devices, you go through a lot of stress and difficulty trying to follow the steps and procedures of the apps you use. They all look bogus to me, very embarrassing. Technology has overcome the stress, there are real hackers. I had great satisfaction from a very professional hacker! They build a web Dashboard for monitoring, 24×7 monitoring (Live GPS), They also gave me full access into the Social apps (Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, etc. There service is 100 % Anonymous, SHA-256 Encrypted Data, They also recover all Deleted Messages and Data. The folks at darkspyaccess @ gmailcom were able to help me with all of my hacking issues, they have always provided me with the best result. I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for me, recommending you to all, is one way of showing my appreciation. Comparing darkspyaccess hackers team to other set of platforms providing hacking services is totally ridiculous, they have the highest success rate and they have the top reviews, they have been good in the business for years now so they’re at the top and not to be compared, I carried out several services with them, I’m blessed because of them, I’ll always call them the best and that’s it. Till these days my spouse still want to know how i did it and got evidence of him cheating. Thanks

Comments